THIS PAST YEAR has seen a number of new appointments to the CTU Leadership Council and to our staff and faculty.
In May 2022, the Board of Trustees appointed two new Vice Presidents to join the CTU Leadership Council. Rev. Ferdinand Okorie, CMF, PhD, currently Assistant Professor of New Testament Studies and Director of the Biblical Lands Study and Travel Programs at CTU, will assume the role of Vice President and Academic Dean.
Cindy Gonya, CPA, MBA, MEd, brings to CTU a wealth of experience in higher education finance to the role of our Vice President for Finance and Operations, most recently as Director at Rush University Medical Center. We are delighted to welcome them to CTU’s leadership.
We are also pleased to announce the following new strategic hires on our faculty and staff, each contributing to our stated goals in the coming years:
- Sr. Chioma Ahanihu, SLW, Director of the Center for the Study of Consecrated Life
- Rev. Gilberto Cavazos-González, OFM, Duns Scotus Chair in Spirituality
- Dr. Kevin Considine, Robert J. Schreiter, CPPS, Institute of Precious Blood Spirituality
- Dr. Karen Ross, Director of the Pathways
- Young Shin, Director of Digital Presence
These welcome additions to the CTU community are bringing vitality and new life to CTU as we co-create the church of tomorrow, together.